I was given a great honor by a new friend. Someone I particularly started following because of the fact that she was Jewish. I recognized the mindset. She was raised Christian and she is a prolific writer; however, It was the fact that she had a recognizable Jewish flair that I even considered her writings. Some might not consider her Jewish, especially the orthodox Jews. It all depends on whether you consider being Jewish just a religion or whether you see it as a custom and a heritage as well. I consider Margaret Feinberg to be a Jewish woman who has discovered that Yeshua, – Jesus-, is the Messiah. Her Jewish Grandmother and her experiences as a child were similar to my own.
The fact that G-D used her to bring me closer to him is wondrous. The fact that he used a book called “ Wonder struck Awaken to the Nearness of GOD” in order to do it, is profound. In reading the uncorrected proof, I found something that all of us longs for and feel is reserved for the religious elite: Pixy Dust. Well actually the Pixie dust is the wonder of GOD. Have you ever gone to your pastor or had that special friend pray because you felt GOD heard them better than you. Your request is important, you don’t feel like you are being heard and you wonder why life is happening the way it is and you need it to change now!!!
I have been on both sides of the aisle on that one. I remember all to well wishing I had some sort of “Pixie Dust” that I could sprinkle and change my life as well as the lives of others. I know from being in ministry that people would come to me wanting me to pray and make things better. When Margaret first mentioned “Pixie Dust” I was taken back. What did she mean? My religious bone got all of shape. As I read on I realized what she meant. You know, that magical thing or formula or principle that you can use to make things all right. What I found however was a way I could identify what was holding me back in my prayer life.
When you are Jewish, you know the rules and the regulations. You know what is acceptable. You do these set things and then you are acceptable to God. By accepting the anointed one and his anointing, you are accepted because of what he did. Once I accept what Yeshua did, there is nothing I can do to make me more or less acceptable to GOD. Even though I accepted the Messiah at three, sometimes it is really hard to wrap my mind around the fact that I am wildly loved and I can’t mess that up.
No matter what has been done to me, no matter what I have done I can’t make myself unacceptable. I can believe I am unacceptable and live that way, but it won’t change the fact that Yeshua (Jesus) died for me so I would always be acceptable. I can’t mess it up.
Through Margaret’s writing of Wonder struck I found peace in knowing that I was wildly loved at a time when I was hurting so deeply. I had friends and spiritual leaders betray and abuse me and not feel they were wrong. It helped me on my Journey to accept the apology I never received.
I don’t often recommend authors. My blog is usually about my thoughts. However, if you want to be wonder struck I suggest that you purchase this life changing material.
If you pre-orderWonderstruck (as a paperback or eBook version) between December 1st to December 25th, thanks to the sponsorship from Worthy Publishers, you will receive access to six EXCLUSIVE GIFTS worth over $300.00:
- Wonderstruck: Awaken to the Presence of God as an eBook ($9.99 available on Kindle, Nook, iPad and other formats)
- Fourteen Days of Wonder Journal eBook ($19.99 as a download)
- How to Hold an Unforgettable Retreat eBook (a $29.99 download)
- Pursuing God 14-Day Devotional ($12.99 download)
- You will be automatically entered to win a brand new Kindle Fire pre-loaded with a suggested retail value of more than $100 worth of books from Worthy ($259.00)
- Ten people will randomly be selected to receive a free audio version of Wonderstruck ($9.99)
This offer is only valid through the end of the day, December 25th. At that point, this offer goes away FOREVER. To have access to these six FREE gifts, you must take these two steps:
1. Purchase Wonderstruck from your favorite bookseller. You can chose from one of the online retailers below or your local bookseller. The book retails for $14.99, but some retailers (includingBarnes and Noble and Amazon.com) are selling it for low as $7.57.
2. E-mail the team a copy of your receipt. You can simply forward a copy of the receipt from your online retailer to firstname.lastname@example.org. If you buy a physical copy from a local retailer, scan the receipt and e-mail it to the same address.
Once we get your confirmation, our team will e-mail you the link to the special Wonderstruck Exclusive Gifts Download Page, where you will learn how to gain access to all six bonuses.
Again, this offer goes away forever after December 25th, 2012. Don’t miss it!